SAAS offers a totally integrated range of services for the client seeking a high level of innovative and specialised expertise in all areas of applied art and science.
SAAS has a proven record for each of the following:
- Project consultancy and management.
- Custom technology solutions, especially design and integration of computer and telecommunications networks.
- Training and educational in-service for technology and computer related courses for Industry Accreditation.
- Computer graphics special effects and animation production for film/video - both creative works and training.
- Design, fabrication and installation of sophisticated special effects for corporate and government exhibition.
- Architectural/art conservation consultancy - Accredited conservation services for museums, art galleries, architects and cultural/heritage groups/institutions.
SAAS has established a first class international reputation for creative works combined with a scientific approach to problem solving and analysis of client objectives. SAAS believes that quality of service can be provided only after client requirements have been properly understood.
SAAS is committed to identifying client goals and supplying the innovative solution.
The solution appears only after the problem is understood!
The founders of SAAS have been responsible for a wide range of innovative and diverse projects for a continuous period since 1975. Most of our clients find us through personal recommendation.
The Studio of Applied Arts & Sciences is a small company with a reputation for providing highly specialised teams offering a well organised and unique range of innovative, lateral expertise.
SAAS applies a fresh approach to the creation of world class education, communication and related projects.
SAAS is committed to integration of the normally disparate elements of art and science and has a proven international reputation for excellence; both in product, and reliable performance of service.
For further information &/or assistance:
T: (+61) 02 4307 9415
Copyright © 2018 Studio of Applied Arts & Sciences.