* SAAS exist to bring a fresh approach to the creation, planning and execution of world class education, communication and related projects.
SAAS Clients & Projects Include:
- APPLE COMPUTERS - Design and Fabrication of Expo. computer interactives.
- ARNOTTS - Fabrication/Installation of 150th birthday exhibition at Powerhouse Museum.
- ATTORNEY-GENERALS DEPARTMENT - Conservation and materials technology for the Downing Centre (Sydney).
- AUSTRALIAN MUSEUM - Consultancy plus design, create, produce multimedia resources & "hands on" interactives.
- AUSTRALIAN RICE GROWERS CO-OPERATIVE - Interactive hologram special effect for international exhibition.
- AWA DEFENCE & AEROSPACE - Exhibition concept, design and fabrication plus design and fabrication of high tech displays.
- AWE - Solution to link, inegrate and manage geographically remote locations and infrastructure for oil and gas exploration.
- BELL ATLANTIC - Design and fabrication of large scale travelling exhibition and interactives.
- BOEING AEROSPACE - Replication of Space Shuttle interior/fittings for exhibition.
- COMMODORE COMPUTERS (NZ) - Design and manufacture of interactive educational computer games.
- CONSERVATORIUM OF MUSIC - CONSERVATORIUM HIGH SCHOOL (SYD) - ICT network design, supply, installation, training, service & support.
- CLAUDE NEON - Research, development and one-off fabrication of high tech gas discharge power supplies and display control systems.
- CSIRO (COMMONWEALTH SCIENTIFIC AND INDUSTRIAL RESEARCH ORGANISATION) - Design and fabrication of interactive exhibits for science exhibitionsi - including large scale liquid and plasma gas-discharge displays.
- DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION (spanning NSW DSE, DET, DEC & DoE) Consultation and collaboration in many education and technology projects and events. Design and implementation of training for computer related technologies (including multi-media content creation and delivery, system administration, and network service integration).
- THE EARTH EXCHANGE - Consultancy for concept development of interactives, Formation and Transformation galleries.
- ELECTRICORP PRODUCTION (N.Z.) - Consultancy and design/fabrication of children's interactive displays for N.Z. Science Fairs.
- GLASS ARTISTS GALLERY (SYDNEY) - Design and fabrication of glass sculpture.
- HIS EXCELLENCY THE GOVERNOR GENERAL (AUSTRALIA) - Cast making and reproduction of The Australian Coat Of Arms for Yaralumla, Government House.
- HYDE PARK BARRACKS (SYDNEY) - Exhibition fabrication and conservation services (incl. Kings Queens Soup Tureens, Carried Away, Campbells Collection.
- I.B.M. (AUSTRALIA) - Exhibit design and fabrication for Science And Technology Centre, "Mathematica" exhibition, and others.
- JAMES HARDIE INDUSTRIES - Design and fabrication of large scale high tech plasma sculpture "The Singing Christmas Tree" at the Powerhouse Museum Sydney.
- JAPAN PACIFIC TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER - Architectural and related services for interior design and construction.
- MACQUARIE UNIVERSITY (SYDNEY) - Technology solutions design, support and related services at Macquarie University ICT Innovations Centre (MACICT).
- NATIONAL ART GALLERY (CITY GALLERY, WELLINGTON N.Z.) - Design and installation of computer, digital music & other interactives for art exhibition.
- NATIONAL PARKS AND WILDLIFE SERVICES (AUSTRALIA) - Design/fabrication of award winning environmental exhibition/interactives at "Sea Acres" rainforest visitors centre.
- NATIONAL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY CENTRE (CANBERRA) - Exhibit fabrication and specialised maintenance/repair service for electronics/interactives.
- NASA (O.T.C.) - Design and fabrication of high tech electronics/gas discharge display at Deep Space Tracking Centre (and others).
- OCEAN MAN - Design and creation of digital special effects and visual support materials (TV) for international events & competitions.
- PACIFIC POWER (Prev. THE ELECTRICITY COMMISSION OF N.S.W. AUSTRALIA) - Education and related AV production and computer network services.
- POWERHOUSE MUSEUM (SYDNEY AUSTRALIA) - involvement from concept through fabrication of many diverse exhibitions, exhibits, events & educational displays/programs, through 1988 to present (2018)
- PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT (NSW AUSTRALIA) - Specialised architectural conservation consultancy & additional building/conservation services.
- SYDNEY COLLEGE OF THE ARTS (AUSTRALIA) - Large scale immersive, interactive 3D video exhibition & related events.
- TELECOM NZ (NEW ZEALAND) - Consultancy, design and fabrication of many educational interactive exhibits, exhibitions including Expo NZ, The Telecom Express national exhibition, The IceBound Antarctic expedition, ATUG exhibition and various other projects.
- TELECOM/TELSTRA (AUSTRALIA) - Management and liason with industry and education events (including Icebound, ATUG and others)
- STATE POLLUTION CONTROL COMMISSION (NSW AUSTRALIA)- Design and fabrication of educational environmental travelling exhibition for "The Green Train".
- SYDNEY COVE REDEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (NSW AUSTRALIA) - Supervision/management of building works in historic area (The Rocks).
- PANASONIC AUSTRALIA - Large scale interactive 3D projection and holographic special effect for exhibition.
- UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY (SYDNEY AUSTRALIA) - Training in computer graphics effects and techniques.
- U.S.S.R. MOSCOW EXHIBITION CENTRE - Design and fabrication of high tech display for major international exhibition.
- WAITANGI HOUSE (N.Z.) - Conservation and reproduction of historic/cultural objects.
- WATER BOARD (NSW AUSTRALIA) - Development of joint-venture proposal (including prototype design, build an test) for new flow monitoring and measurement technologies (HYDTEC)
T: (+61) 2 4307 9415
Copyright © 2018 Studio of Applied Arts & Sciences.