SAAS exist to apply a fresh approach to the creation, planning and execution of world class education, communication and related projects.
SAAS Clients & Projects Include:
- APPLE COMPUTERS - Design and Fabrication of Expo. computer interactives.
- ARNOTTS - Fabrication/Installation of 150th birthday exhibition at Powerhouse Museum.
- ATTORNEY-GENERALS DEPARTMENT - Conservation and materials technology for the Downing Centre (Sydney).
- AUSTRALIAN MUSEUM - Consultancy plus audio/video production, and "hands on" interactives.
- AWA DEFENCE & AEROSPACE - Exhibition concept, design and fabrication plus design and fabrication of high tech displays.
- AWE - Solution to link, inegrate and manage geographically remote locations and infrastructure for oil and gas exploration.
- BELL ATLANTIC - Design and fabrication of large scale travelling exhibition and interactives.
- BOEING AEROSPACE - Replication of Space Shuttle interior/fittings for exhibition.
- COMMODORE COMPUTERS (NZ) - Design and manufacture of interactive educational computer games.
- CLAUDE NEON - Research, development and one-off fabrication of high tech gas discharge power supplies and display control systems.
- CSIRO (COMMONWEALTH SCIENTIFIC AND INDUSTRIAL RESEARCH ORGANISATION) - Design and fabrication of interactive exhibits for science exhibitionsi - including large scale liquid and plasma gas-discharge displays.
- DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION (spanning NSW DSE, DET and DEC) Consultation and collaboration in various education and technology projects and events. Design and implementation of training for computer related technologies (including multi-media content creation and delivery, system administration, and network service integration).
- THE EARTH EXCHANGE - Consultancy for concept development of interactives, Formation and Transformation galleries.
- ELECTRICORP PRODUCTION (N.Z.) - Consultancy and design/fabrication of children's interactive displays for N.Z. Science Fairs.
- GLASS ARTISTS GALLERY (SYDNEY) - Design and fabrication of glass sculpture.
- HIS EXCELLENCY THE GOVERNOR GENERAL (AUSTRALIA) - Cast making and reproduction of The Australian Coat Of Arms for Yaralumla, Government House.
- HYDE PARK BARRACKS (SYDNEY) - Exhibition fabrication and conservation services (incl. Kings Queens Soup Tureens, Carried Away, Campbells Collection.
- I.B.M. (AUSTRALIA) - Exhibit design and fabrication for Science And Technology Centre, "Mathematica" exhibition, and others.
- JAMES HARDIE INDUSTRIES - Design and fabrication of large scale high tech plasma sculpture "The Singing Christmas Tree" at the Powerhouse Museum Sydney.
- JAPAN PACIFIC TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER - Architectural and related services for interior design and construction.
- MACQUARIE UNIVERSITY (SYDNEY) - Technology solutions design, support and related services at Macquarie ICT Innovations Centre.
- NATIONAL ART GALLERY (CITY GALLERY, WELLINGTON N.Z.) - Design and installation of computer and other interactives for art exhibition.
- NATIONAL PARKS AND WILDLIFE SERVICES (AUSTRALIA) - Design/fabrication of award winning environmental exhibition/interactives at "Sea Acres" rainforest visitors centre.
- NATIONAL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY CENTRE (CANBERRA) - Exhibit fabrication and specialised maintenance/repair service for electronics/interactives.
- WATER BOARD (NSW AUSTRALIA) - Development of joint-venture proposal (including prototype design, build an test) for new flow monitoring and measurement technologies (HYDTEC)
- OCEAN MAN - Design and creation of digital special effects and visual support materials (TV) for international events and competitions.
- O.T.C./NASA - Design and fabrication of high tech electronics/gas discharge display at Deep Space Tracking Centre (and others).
- PACIFIC POWER (Prev. THE ELECTRICITY COMMISSION OF N.S.W. AUSTRALIA) - Education and related AV production and computer network services.
- POWERHOUSE MUSEUM (SYDNEY AUSTRALIA) - involvement from concept through fabrication of many diverse exhibitions, exhibits, events and educational displays/programs.
- PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT (NSW AUSTRALIA) - Specialised architectural conservation consultancy and additional building/conservation services.
- TELECOM NZ (NEW ZEALAND) - Consultancy, design and fabrication of many educational interactive exhibits, exhibitions including Expo NZ, The Telecom Express national exhibition, The IceBound Antarctic expedition, ATUG exhibition and various other projects.
- TELECOM/TELSTRA (AUSTRALIA) - Management and liason with industry and education events (ncluding Icebound, ATUG and others)
- STATE POLLUTION CONTROL COMMISSION (NSW AUSTRALIA)- Design and fabrication of educational environmental travelling exhibition for "The Green Train".
- SYDNEY COVE REDEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (NSW AUSTRALIA) - Supervision/management of building works in historic area (The Rocks).
- U.S.S.R. MOSCOW EXHIBITION CENTRE - Design and fabrication of high tech display for major international exhibition.
- AUSTRALIAN RICE GROWERS CO-OPERATIVE - Interactive hologram special effect for international exhibition.
- PANASONIC AUSTRALIA - Large scale interactive 3D projection and holographic special effect for exhibition.
- UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY (SYDNEY AUSTRALIA) - Training in computer graphics effects and techniques.
- WAITANGI HOUSE (N.Z.) - Conservation and reproduction of historic/cultural objects.
T: +61 0400 401 450 - F: +61 0400 401 450
Copyright © 2011 Studio of Applied Arts & Sciences.